FALL 2015 10 Week FEATURES League
Sundays @ 6:30 pm and/or 8:45 pm
(Ice prep @ 6:30 pm)*
Sun. October 4- Dec. 20
(no curling Oct. 25, Nov. 29)
10 team maximum**
LA Kings Valley Ice Center, Panorama City
Fall leagues kick off this September with our competitive Sunday Features league. The winners of this league will take home our coveted Hollywood Curling hardware to forever remind you of your on-ice glory. While this league is aimed at returning curlers, new curlers may also sign up; all curlers must have attended AT LEAST one learn to curl class. Curlers may sign up as free agents or as complete teams.
*PLEASE NOTE: For the first time ever, we are guaranteeing that no team will have to play on A Sheet during the Features league! (Cue monstrous applause!). However, this means that each team will occasionally play during the late draw on a rotating basis if registration exceeds 6 teams. A complete draw schedule will be published in advance of the first week of league.
Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Teams may register a fifth player for no additional charge. Incomplete teams will be paired with free agents as needed. Payment is required to hold your spot. If you intend on paying by check, please indicate with your registration. Checks must be received within 5 business days of registration, or your spot may be given to a member on the wait list.
There are a few rules we need to enforce to make the sign up process fair for everyone. Help us make the process go smoothly by reading the rules below:
- Members must be in good standing in order to register.
- Payment must be received in full in order to hold your spot. If you plan on paying by check, we will hold your spot for 5 days from the date of registration. Please let us know if you'll be paying by check and we'll keep an eye out for it. If we have not received any payment after 5 days, we may release your reserved spot to the waiting list.
- Members may sign up other members, but must pay for the spot at the time of sign ups. No spot will be held without payment.
- This will be a first come, first served opportunity. Once the roster is full, we will have a 5 day grace period for final payments from all registered participants. After this grace period, we will release non-paying members, and take members from our wait list.
- Teams that don't submit a full roster at the time of registration may have a free agent assigned to their team.
- Refunds: If you need to cancel, and can do so at least 7 days prior to the start of a league, we will do our best to fill the vacant spot. Once filled, we can offer you a full refund of registration dues. If you cancel within 7 days of the event, or we are unable to fill the vacant spot, your refund may be limited to 50% and issued in the form of a credit to your membership account.